Trump's Appointment

Reader comment on: Does the Anti-Nepotism Statute Preclude Trump from Appointing Kushner?

Submitted by Juanita Skelton, Jan 10, 2017 17:44

I agree with Mr. Dershowitz' statement pertaining to the appointment of Mr. Kushner as advisor.
President Trump will need help from trust, not political gain. I think he makes a sound decision.
Insight on American Jewish thought is vitally important always, even if Mr. Kushner has never represented them.
Thank you, Mr. Dershowitz for helping me understand the "conflict of interest" part that resounds in this appointment.
As I read spurious accounts all over the internet, it is nice to read educated, experienced voices expound from reason.
One thing I have learned about my Democratic Party is that they are all bad losers. I try not to lose but I know "losing" quite well, and her twin sister, "defeat!" I always want to "lose" with honor and magnanimity. Sometimes, it is just so nice to "win"....however, you define it! I voted for Mr. Trump and lost my family. They call it "stepping over a line"! I want my President and my nation's people to prosper. I want Mr. Trump to be the best President WE, the PEOPLE, can make him...And I DO BELIEVE He needs US!

Note: Reader comments are screened, and in some cases edited, before posting. Gatestone Institute reserves the right to reject anything found to be objectionable. Reader comments, including the one above, represent solely the opinion or viewpoint of the readers that submitted them and do not represent the opinion or viewpoint of Gatestone Institute. Gatestone Institute takes no responsibility for the content of reader comments.

Submit a comment on this article

Other reader comments on this item

Title By Date
On the Emoluments clauses (plural) [154 words]Ron ThompsonJan 11, 2017 17:00
Just because "he can" does not make it right!!!!!! [126 words]Theresa UllmayerJan 11, 2017 14:11
Presidential flaws [72 words]SaronyJan 11, 2017 03:03
And Bobby Kennedy? [37 words]Sheila RavivJan 11, 2017 00:57
Nepotism in regards to the American system [22 words]Jack ShnaierJan 11, 2017 00:35
Nepotism [88 words]Barbara BrooksJan 10, 2017 22:31
Nepotism? [9 words]David EmeryJan 10, 2017 22:01
Milton Eisenhower [11 words]Arthur CohnJan 10, 2017 20:03
⇒ Trump's Appointment [186 words]Juanita SkeltonJan 10, 2017 17:44
Well said [12 words]PodargusJan 11, 2017 00:10

Comment on this item

Name
Email Address
Title of Comments
Comments:

Note: Gatestone Institute greatly appreciates your comments. The editors reserve the right, however, not to publish comments containing: incitement to violence, profanity, or any broad-brush slurring of any race, ethnic group or religion. Gatestone also reserves the right to edit comments for length, clarity and grammar. All thoughtful suggestions and analyses will be gratefully considered. Commenters' email addresses will not be displayed publicly. Gatestone regrets that, because of the increasingly great volume of traffic, we are not able to publish them all.