- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When contributing or subscribing on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or organization for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on April 23, 2014
14 E. 60th Street
New York, NY 10022
Get Free Exclusive Gatestone Content:
KHALED AL-ASAAD, BEAHEADED BY THE ISLAMIC STATE
Khaled al-Asaad, 81, a renowned Syrian antiquities scholar, was publicly beheaded on August 18, 2015 by the Islamic State in the ancient city of Palmyra, apparently after he refused to reveal where valuable artifacts were hidden.