Reader comments on this item

Title By Date
Banning Islam [26 words]Magic Man in the SkySep 14, 2013 17:44
Suggestion to Africamuslima [27 words]MichalSep 14, 2013 02:24
Solution [38 words]Mohammed WazapedoSep 14, 2013 00:12
Referendums are the answer [69 words]Steven BuckleySep 13, 2013 13:13
Prisoner in a black bag [178 words]ValhallaSep 13, 2013 10:35
Banning the burqa will not suffice [126 words]A.T. HalmaySep 13, 2013 07:24
Banning burqas is like banning declarations of war... [328 words]Nora (from Catalonia)Sep 14, 2013 02:43
Less than 1% of the population threatening the other 99% [28 words]GeeSep 15, 2013 14:55

Comment on this item

Name
Email Address
Title of Comments
Comments:

Note: Comments will be edited for length, grammar and clarity. Keep it civil and stay on topic. No profanity, vulgarity, racial slurs or personal attacks. Commenters' email addresses are not displayed publicly.